Wednesday, June 20, 2012

God's Faithfulness by Barbara

FINAL THOUGHTS...

We are home!  After a day of travel made easy by God's grace we are safe. I have not blogged as much as some because of my not feeling well.  That in itself has shown me the power of Jesus.  I am in a foreign land with a foreign parasite and the amount of love and concern I was surrounded by was astounding. The team, the Pastor and his family, the congregation and all of you at home....how could I not feel better!

The people of Florida Norte have a spirit that is unending.  No matter what you are discussing....Church conflict and goals or water balloons or taking a long survey on Spiritual Gifts....EVERY ONE from child to older folks are ardently involved with a spirit I envy.  They are 100% present to the moment. God is so Good!

I thought I would list the God moments we shared on this trip but we would be here all day.  Every day, every turn of our heads we saw them and lived them.  Clear also was their knowledge of and love for all of you, the congregation of their sisters and brothers of OSLC.

I can assure you that all of our congregation's prayers and efforts over the last ten years have multiplied mightily into the lives of so many sweet people of God who needed our friendship, direction and resources to build a fine Church, reach countless people in God's name and establish a direction for the future.  GOD IS SO GOOD!

With love and gratitude,  Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment