Monday, June 25, 2012

Reflections from Erika

Well its been two days since I got home and I am ready to go back to Bolivia. 
And no its not just because it is 5000 degrees in my house :) 
I cannot thank everyone enough for all the support over the past two weeks
and even before that.  This trip would not have been so successful without all of our
senders!  I think I can speak for the team in saying that we all had an incredible
time in Bolivia and seeing how much Florida Norte has progressed as a church was
encouraging and inspiring to all of us.  Though we have helped Florida Norte over 
the past ten years, I think we as a church can learn a lot from them. 
Please continue to pray for the San Martin family as their organization, dedication,
 love for God and faithfulness has been such a blessing to the Florida Norte church.
 Sometimes I think Pastor has a clone.  He really is running from his house to the 
clinic to the church nonstop so pray to sustain his health and energy! 
And please continue to pray for the people of Florida Norte. 
On the last night when we were hugging and kissing and hugging and kissing again
goodbye, almost everyone told me how they are going to continue to pray for our 
church.  We are their “familia”!! 
 
Muchisimas gracias una otra vez y Dios Bendiga mis hermanos y hermanas!
 
With Love, Erika 

No comments:

Post a Comment