Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hola, to all back home!

I thought when I came this year that it would not be as moving and meaningful as my first time last year.  
It took one look at the greeting party at the airport to know that I was very wrong.   Then we arrived at Florida Norte last evening where we had trouble getting into the Church because of the loving hearts, hugs and kisses of the members.  Then I saw the Church and was STUNNED…..no dirt floor anymore, walls all the way up to the roof and worship being done in their new Sactuary.  

Matthew then did his God given magic and brought the best of these Christians out.  Their willingness to share their successes and their hopes for the future showed me that the congregation heard the team last year, worked with their news skills and are eager for more.  GOD IS GOOD!

Erika was excellent in her translation…..it was a riot when some of the little children corrected her spelling on a chart we were using.  They were very proud.

Kyle is heading for the soccer clinic today.  His heart for everyone from me to the congregation is amazing.  

Both of these guys are a true blessing to this team! 

Blessings to you all,  Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment